Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bye Bye Mouse.

So. The mouse has been caught! Dead. Smooshed by the mouse trap. Luckily there was no blood. I was down in Kollin's apartment watching "Wait Till Dark" with his roommate and a friend when my roommate came down. She was like, "So.... who wants to clean up a dead mouse?" Of course Kollin gets all excited and starts heading for my apartment. When I get to my apartment I see that the mouse had set off the trap and had been caught. Poor little guy. He was kinda cute. So Kollin gets the mouse all taken away and put in the dumpster and we head back down to Kollin's to finish the movie. Well a little while later my roommate comes back down to his apartment and says that we have another mouse and it is living in the stove. Apparently, we caught a different mouse, not the one living in the stove. Aye! I'm living in a mouse infested apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment