Monday, February 7, 2011

Amsterdam!

On Sunday we went to Amsterdam! Amsterdam is a very liberal city. As we were walking by a few flower selling stores I saw this:Yup what you see is Marijuana seeds for sale. So if you want to buy some marijuana seeds and start growing some in your backyard just go to Amsterdam. I thought it was pretty funny to see this. You can do pretty much anything in Amsterdam. We walked through the Red Light District. Yup, that was an adventure. I have no desire to walk down those streets again.

The streets in Amsterdam are really small so of course you would need really small cars. Leisel and I found this really cool small car. It reminded me of the car on Cars named Luigi. Believe it or not this car seats 4 people. I don't know how but it does. I think it's pretty cute though.

Amsterdam was a really cool place. I thought that the buildings were very cool. The buildings were definitely one of my favorite things about Amsterdam.

So there everyone rides their bikes. So there is a picture of me and Leisel standing in front of a bike parking garage. There were TONS of bikes. I think there was a challenge on an episode of the Amazing Race where they had to find bikes in a bike parking garage, Well it wouldn't surprise me if this was where the challenge was at. The other picture is of a fast food restaurant. This is the definition of fast food. All you do is stick your money in the thing and then the door will open and there is your cheeseburger or whatever. Leisel and I got a kick out of that.

That pretty much sums up our Amsterdam adventure. It was really windy and pretty chilly but it was a fun trip. I definitely enjoyed myself :) Well so long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment