Friday, April 29, 2011

Pisa and Florence

So I went to Italy. It was wonderful.
I saw the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
People this tower is definitely leaning.
I went to Florence.I saw the Michaelangelo's David.
This picture was taken illegally. You were not supposed to take pictures of the original David. But Leisel has sneaky picture taking skills :)
This is a replica of David.
I saw Il Duomo.
I walked to the top of the Dome and saw the Florence landscape. (that's Leisel)
I saw the inside of the Dome.
I became educated in art by going to the Uffizi Art Museum.
I ate Gelato :)
I had a lot of fun in Pisa and Florence. Florence is pretty much were the Renaissance started. It was super cool to see all the different artwork. Pisa was a cute small little town and it was fun to take pictures with the Leaning Tower. These two cities were a great start to a great week in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment