Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crepes in Paris

The next stop on my trip was to Paris. Paris is a fun city! I saw a lot of things in Paris.
The Eiffel Tower by day.
The Eiffel Tower by Night. Views from the second story of the Eiffel Tower. Notre Dame Cathedral The Bell of Notre Dame The Gargoyles of Notre Dame
The gargoyles were my favorite part of Notre Dame, they were soooo cool!
The Louvre.
I saw the Mona Lisa. It is smaller than expected. The art in the Louvre is amazing. There is so much to see. And it is all amazing.
The Moulin Rouge.
I love the movie the Moulin Rouge. I love the songs in the movie. The actual movie is kind of weird...
The Chateau Versailles
This palace blew me away. Everything was so ornate and beautiful and covered in gold. I loved the Hall of Mirrors which was full of chandeliers and mirrors and overlooked the gardens. Which were huge and amazing!
The Gardens of Versailles.
I loved the gardens. They were fun to take an afternoon nap in. They were HUGE and so beautiful.
Paris was so fun. It was full of delicious crepes and pastries. The city was full of lights. I loved the Eiffel Tower. It was huge and beautifully lite at night. The Chateau Versailles was beautiful. I had a lot of fun in Paris.

1 comment: