Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zürich

Leisel and I went on a trip recently. It was a BLAST! The first stop was Zürich, Switzerland. In all the cities that I have been to in Europe, Zürich is probably the cleanest. The city has a river running through it and a lake. It is nice. I think the best word to describe Zürich is nice. It is just a calm place to be. There was a really nice park that we walked through. Like honestly there was no trash, cigarette buds, leaves or anything on the streets. It was so clean! We even saw a cleaning man cleaning the outside of a garbage can. That was cool. There were a bunch of churches there. Zürich was a pretty cool city. It would be a nice place to live if you were rich and older. Everyone seemed very chill and relaxed. We looked for chocolate places but were couldn't find any :( But I did eat the best muffin I've ever eaten in my life. It was apple and caramel and it was absolutely amazing! One of the highlights of Zürich for me was....... The first Mexican restaurant in all of Europe! Yup the food was delicious. I got a quesadilla. :) Zürich was a really nice city. It was a really good first stop on our 5 country trip.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't find any chocolate! What a sad day!

    ReplyDelete